ON SITE & CLOSE BY
Swimming pool, “pétanque”, trecks, horse-ridding (5km), Tennis courts (5km)
TO SEE & TO DO IN THE REGION
– Golf (25km) – www.golfdehauteauvergne.com
– Hot-air balloon and flight with gooses (11km) – www.voleraveclesoiseaux.com
– Water Sports on a lake nearby (25km) – www.iaurillac.com/Barrage_Saint_Etienne_Cantal%C3%A8s-546-555-1324.html
– Château d’Anjony – www.anjony.fr/
– Château de Conros – www.chateau-conros.com
– Cité médiévale de Salers – www.pays-de-salers.com
– Circuit des églises romanes – www.art-roman.net/auvergne/auvergne.htm
NEW 2017: A Paradise for Fishing
Cantal offers thousands of km of renowned trouts rivers and torrents, and thousands of hectares of dam lakes where pikes and pike-perches prospers. Our professional fishing guide will make you discover the fascinating techniques of fly fishing, throw fishing and bait fishing, in the magnificent, authentic and wild landscaped of the Natural reserve of the Volcanoes of Auvergne. This activity is proposed from May 1st to September 15th.
On demand quotes for customized tours: please specify number of people/days.
Offer packaged with BnB + Guide + Catering + Local transportation.